17 Jun 2020
11:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Understanding the Latest Fire Code Compliance to Minimize Wireless Dead Zones in Public Buildings
- Discover what are the key considerations for building and fire code officials (or Authority Having Jurisdiction)
- Assessing what AHJ are asking from the building owner to enhance Fire Code Compliance?
- Determining Clark County Fire Code Amendments to the 510-emergency responder radio coverage system
- What are the critical areas to take into consideration when deciding on the suppliers for:
- Frequency bands: 700 MHz and 800 MHz
- Personnel safety
- Construction tasks to be conducted in accordance with OSHA safety and/or local safety regulations