16 Jun 2020
08:45 a.m. - 09:30 a.m.
Collaborating for Success: Rethinking In-Building Wireless Business Models
This headline panel session will bring together the collective knowledge and practical experiences of key stakeholders to evaluate current in-building wireless technology funding models to answer critical questions impacting the commercialisation of future wireless technologies.
- How will 5G, CBRS and Wi-Fi 6 change the funding dynamic for the end user?
- Does CBRS help or hurt the traditional cellular providers?
- Does it provide more freedom (options) for end users?
- Will we see new providers or players emerge to deliver these new services?
- Discover new capabilities capable of providing services and new revenue models
- Will there be new ways to monetize wireless services to benefit the end user?
- It seems like the more sophisticated venues (airports / sports arenas) will see more benefits from the new tech. Is that true?
- How will all these new capabilities change the lives of end users in more traditional (mundane) spaces?