Kevin is the Western Regional Manager – MSI Account Manager for Cobham Wireless. His experience in the RF industry began with Motorola in 1989. His experience includes being a representative of a broad range of wireless and two-way radio products and a position with Raytheon.
Kevin developed CEU credit-earning training through the ESA that that is designed to help with the establishment of an enforceable code with an emphasis on the maintaining RF System integrity. He provided training at the NFPA conference in Boston that focused on helping the Fire Code enforcers develop usable standards within their jurisdictions. Kevin is actively involved with APCO in the western region.
- Intricate knowledge of the current Fire Codes:
- IFC 510.1 – Emergency Responder Radio Coverage
- NFPA 72 – Emergency Communications Systems (ECS)
- City Based ordinances that require In-Building Public safety radio coverage.
- Training for Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) for new Fire Code enforcement
- Creation of VAR Training and Webinars specific to the changes in Fire Code and their impact on new construction