Key Considerations for Designing and Deploying In-building Public Safety Communications Systems
This session features some of the top minds in Radio Frequency engineering and design, and also explores the SBC Codes and Standards technical work group.
- Meeting the requirements of public safety for indoor coverage
- Preventing interference
- Signal strength
- Extending coverage to basements and stairwells
- Design and deployment considerations — what is commercially feasible and technically rational?
- Spectrum environment
- Building parameters
- Users’ operational needs
- Operational challenges associated with combined cellular/public safety DAS
- Balancing the needs of carriers and public safety regulations and requirements