Locating 911 Callers Quickly and Accurately — Regulatory, Technological, and Business Considerations
This session discusses 911 Location Accuracy, the possible technology solutions, the NEAD (National Emergency Address Database), and the possible commercial benefits that infrastructure supporting robust Location Based Services may provide.
- One minute = 10,000 Lives: Why this is so important
- FCC location accuracy benchmarks — update
- Device based or network based location?
- NEAD Database — what is it?
- Privacy concerns
- Possible commercial benefits