Doing Well While Doing Good: How Public Safety Communication Mandates are Expanding In-Building Opportunities
It goes without saying that protecting lives and property is worthwhile. Recent widespread adoption of Fire and Building codes has moved in-building connectivity infrastructure projects from “nice-to-have” into “table stakes”, especially in markets where enforcement is pervasive and construction activity is high.
This panel discussion will address:
- Which markets are most active in enforcing the codes?
- Where does this intersect with high construction activity?
- What markets are requiring coverage in existing buildings?
- How is FirstNet being pushed inside buildings?
- How do day two monitoring and maintenance rules turn these projects into long-term clients?
- Why property owners should take advantage of the mandate to fund public safety infrastructure to piggy-back cellular connectivity and smart-building application projects – improving building assets and ROI
- What funding models are available to enable property owners to maximize the benefits of in building infrastructure?